What Is Pay Per Click?
- Advertising displays when someone searches for a keyword in a search engine or your ad is displayed along side relevant content on a website
- With the Google Network alone you can reach about 80% of the internet
- There are different ad types available including: Text, Video, Banner Ads, Mobile Ads
- You have different options to pay for clicks such as paying per click or paying per ad impression
- Top placement is not about price, its about the quality of your ad, landing page and relevance to the search
- A ‘conversion’ is when someone does an action within your website – it may be a purchase or sign up for a newsletter
- Landing Pages are any page that someone lands on. It could be your website home page, or another page that you have optimized with the same messaging as your ads.